Terms & Conditions
Returns & Exchanges
Merchandise must be returned within 14 days from date of purchase. Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, free of any alterations and all original INDIGO tags must be attached to the garment(s). All returns are subject to inspection and we have the right to refuse your refund if the return does not meet these requirements. Sale items, beauty and apothecary items are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for refund or exchange. Returns must be issued to the original form of payment. If this is not possible, the return will be issued in the form of store credit. INDIGO will not be responsible for the cost of return shipping at this time. Please note that original shipping costs will not be refunded on your order. In addition, orders over $100 that are granted free shipping will have a $10.00 shipping and handling fee subtracted from their total if returned.
32 5TH AVE
- No items purchased during our major site-wide sales including: Black Friday & Cyber Monday.
- All items included under the “Sale” Tab
- Returns sent after 14 days of purchasing your order
- Intimates & Swimwear
- Damaged, washed, worn, or altered items, including items returned with makeup, smoke, perfume, stains, or deodorant.
INDIGO reserves the right to determine eligibility for refunds and exchanges, and to update this Policy at any time without notice.
Just want to exchange an item? We can help you there too – fill out the returns & exchanges form (either in your account or through our guest form linked above) and indicate you would like to exchange your item when asked. The 14 day and item damage rules apply to exchanges as well.
Coupons & Discounts
Coupons and discounts will be provided periodically and indicate the term “all sales are final”.
Whenever you purchase a product for the first time on INDIGO you will be subscribed to our exclusive mailing list where you will receive first notifications of coupons and discounts before any are published on our site. We do not share your personal information with any third parties and you can easily opt-out of our mailing list by clicking unsubscribe in an e-mail.
Intimates – All Sales Final
All sales are final on all intimate pieces. We do not accept returns OR exchanges for these items.
All of your personal data is protected behind the industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) which is used to encrypt and protect all of your information including data transmission during transactions, billing information and shipping information. We utilize standard industry practices suitable to the degree of sensitivity of the data and information involved to maintain the security of your personal information and to avoid its unwarranted disclosure.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a formsubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
INDIGO collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Data stored includes: a unique anonymous identifier; your various tag/cookie preferences (yes/no) and the date you made the selection. We also store a log of changes made to these preferences. This information cannot be traced to any natural person (ie You).
For non European Union vistors, we may store the IP address from which a visit originated, which allows for a more complete audit trail.
We categorize this data as Strictly Necessary.